EASY PHOTO DAYS!
PBM Images can help you in several ways before and after your picture day:
Before Picture Day: Email us a copy of your league logo to customize your composite memory mate. We create a picture schedule and email it to the picture coordinator for approval.
We bundle order forms with a picture day schedule for easy distribution to your teams and deliver them to the picture coordinator. You should distribute the order forms 7 to 10 days before picture day. If parents need an additional form please email us or come a little early on picture day, we’ll have more available there.
PBM Images will scout the picture day location with your representative to make sure it will work well for your league.
Picture Day Guidelines: Remind parents that it’s important to be on time with their child in full uniform. Parents should check in as they arrive at the PBM Images customer service tent; we accept cash, credit card or check as payment. Group photo will be taken when all teammates have arrived.
- Have your team at the photo location 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Ensure that all your players come dressed with the correct uniforms.
- ALL orders must be paid on photo day.
- All players must have a picture day order form filled out and your entire team must be present prior to scheduled picture time so we can stay on time.
- For insurance reasons we ask that all parents stay outside the enclosed photography location, which will be sectioned off with flags and signs.
After Picture Day: The orders will be boxed by division and team and delivered to the picture coordinator for distribution. A flyer is packaged with each photo packet that has our customer service contact information and a secure access key to allow parents to reorder from our online website. Have parents contact our support team, if they need any help with their order. We want them to be happy with the results!